Wonderware Recipe Manager Plus 2014 R3
Schneider Electric, the global specialist in energy and process management, has released a new version of Wonderware® Recipe Manger Plus software – a control system independent recipe management and execution application designed to enable users to produce products with consistent quality, to effectively manage more product variations and to take new products to market faster.
This 2014 R3 release enhances the recipe procedure modeling and execution functionality with loops, conditional transitions and branches for parallel execution of procedure steps. Support for manual operations such as manual data entry and user acknowledgement to exit a procedure step has been added. New procedure execution commands and state information options provide support for modes and states of procedural elements in line with the ISA-88 standard on batch control.
Wonderware Recipe Manager Plus software offers a unique automation system-neutral recipe management and execution approach to help operational teams to collaborate in recipe adoption, optimization and execution on automated production equipment to achieve the best plant performance with consistency in processes and quality.
The web-based application supports standardization of recipe management across the business, which helps to speed up the new product introduction process, maintain and document consistency in product and procedures and to achieve faster time to market benefits.
Wonderware Recipe Manager Plus is scalable, commercial off-the-shelf recipe management software for:
- Formula management and download, enabling quick and consistent set up parameter changes for equipment and systems – which in many cases, is the flexibility required for production machines or lines in CPG and F&B
- Recipe management and execution (procedure and formula management), providing automation and repeatability of production processes to recipe specifications on production units, work cells and line equipment for batch-oriented and hybrid manufacturing processes
- Web-based, ready-to-use user interface functionality
- Server application with central data management and role-based security
- Change management with item versioning and approval.
- Electronic change management and execution history records
- Recipe version comparison reports
- Standalone use via OPC UA connectivity to control/automation systems
- Native connectivity with Wonderware System Platform or Vijeo Citect
Where can I see more?
For more information about Wonderware Recipe Manager Plus software, please download the free ARC whitepaper, “Bridging the Gap in the Batch Market” or visit http://software.schneider-electric.com
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
« Return to News Room