Wonderware System Platform 2014 R2 SP1
Schneider Electric Software, the global leader in energy and process management solutions, today announced the release of its latest version of Wonderware® System Platform, 2014 R2 SP1. Wonderware System Platform is an enterprise-class Supervisory SCADA and operations management system.
This 2014 R2 SP1 release includes enhancements centered around four key customer values:
- Improved Usability and Stability
- Streamlined installation of pre-requisites
- Simplified object search tools and batch reporting queries
- Simplified export of Symbols and Application Style Library for engineering re-usability
- Improved remote access screen resolution management and performance
- Easier access and management of historical data value including alarm & events
- Simplified replication to tier 2, cloud-based historian Wonderware Online
- Enhanced Cyber Security and IT Compliance
- Tighter system access control & privileges
- Improved remote access security
- Enriched Localization
- Support for OS regional settings
- Multi-language browsers
- International keyboards
- Broadened Technology Compatiblity Support
- Supports newer versions of Microsoft SQL Server
- Supports new versions of Microsoft Windows, Embedded, Standard, Enterprise
- Supports latest .NET version
System Platform is an integrated Supervisory SCADA platform that is integral to business processes and systems. It acts as an Industrial Operating System and serves as the single source of actionable information for operational, engineering and corporate business users. System Platform optimizes business performance and empowers end-users to take control of industrial automation processes by making intelligent, profitable decisions in real-time.
Wonderware System Platform is an open, hardware-agnostic industrial and manufacturing software platform. System Platform provides end-users with rich visualization, intelligent alarming, flexible analysis and reporting tools in addition to plug-in MES and Workflow extension applications.
Where can I see more?
For more information about Wonderware System Platform, please visit Wonderware System Platform, test drive the ‘Breakthrough Experience Demo’ and download the brochure.
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
« Return to News Room