Schneider Electric Recognizes Customer Innovation at Maximize Return on Assets Conference
Enterprise Asset Performance Management customers recognized for driving innovation, cutting costs and driving efficiency
LAKE FOREST, Calif. – Nov. 9, 2016 – Schneider Electric, the global specialist in energy management and automation, celebrates the accomplishments of several customers who were recognized for their innovative approaches to optimizing asset utilization, reducing unscheduled downtime and improving performance. Awards were presented to these customers at the Maximize Return on Assets conference held in Chicago, IL.
Six Schneider Electric software customers won awards for original and advanced uses of Enterprise Asset Performance Management (APM) solutions, as detailed below.
- AEP received the Avantis PRiSM Fossil Catch of the Year Award for early identification of damage to a turbine blade in a power generation unit; it is estimated that this catch saved approximately $17.5 million in cost avoidance
- New York Department of Environmental Protection was a co-recipient of the Avantis Excellence Award for continuous improvement in optimizing best practices and work order processing to ensure their treatment plants run safely and efficiently
- Rayonier Advanced Materials received the Milestone Award for 25 years of Avantis Partnership; having first deployed Avantis in 1991; Avantis Asset Management solutions have evolved in alignment with Rayonier’s needs to establish this long term working relationship that continues with their use of Avantis.PRO today
- Tennessee Valley Authority received the Avantis PRiSM Nuclear Catch of the Year Award for early warning to detect a failing condensate booster pump, saving an estimated $1 million of cost avoidance
- Western Refining was a co-recipient of the Avantis Excellence Award for implementing several innovations that streamlined processes and operations across refining and pipeline operations
- Wipro Limited received the eDNA Innovation Award for developing several advanced applications for National Grid UK’s gas transmission system
“Every day our customers amaze us with their innovative applications of our Enterprise APM solutions and the cost savings made possible through our platform,” said Rob McGreevy, Vice President of Information, Operations and Asset Management, Schneider Electric. “Our customers are leveraging Industrial Internet of Things applications to drive greater return on assets and deliver significant results to their businesses and their customers.”
Schneider Electric’s Enterprise APM platform helps companies in the power, oil and gas, water wastewater, metals, mining and minerals, and other industries close the loop between business and operations in an end-to-end platform that allows for open integration. Enterprise APM enhances the collaboration of people, processes and equipment across the organization to drive maximum return on investments.
For more information on Schneider Electric’s Enterprise APM solutions, visit http://software.schneider-electric.com/eapm
or contact your local Schneider Electric representative.
Download this announcement in PDF format.
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~€25 billion in FY2016, our 144,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
« Return to News Room