Aquis Water Management Software
80% of your capital is invested in the distribution network. Aquis puts you in control.
Without intelligence about operational performance, network status, and customer demand, water utilities face the challenge of reacting swiftly to any change in these conditions. Aquis can help you confront those challenges in a proactive approach: See what happens before it happens.
Aquis is a operation system that expands your water distribution network SCADA capabilities. Aquis forecasts the behavior of the distribution network and anticipates the impact of planned and unplanned events before they happen. By using real time data, Aquis takes takes into consideration the everchanging condition of the network, so your actions are always based on the most updated situation.
In doing this, Aquis enables water distribution network operators and managers to make better and smarter decisions faster, reduce the risk and cost of operation and maintenance activities.
Aquis reduces operation and energy costs associated with water distribution activities by providing operators with information about the impact of planned and unplanned events, even before they happen, through real-time network behavior forecasting capabilities.
- Up to 15% reduction in non-revenue water (NRW)
- Up to 20% reduction in energy costs
- Up to 20% reduction of CO2
- Better overview and improved operations of the network.
- Reduces operation & maintenance risks and costs. Predict the network behavior and see what will happen before it occurs.
- Reduces energy use and cost while ensuring a high level of service.
- Critical event response: Identify the impact of unexpected events and act on them in minutes.
- Improves service and planning. Plan ahead, save time and money.
- Builds on your existing data and IT. Gives existing software systems (SCADA, GIS, hydraulic models, etc.) new functionalities.
- Easy to use: No in-depth hydraulic knowledge needed
- Pump and reservoir optimization to reduce energy cost and use.
- What-if scenarios to see operation & maintenance impacts in real time, making it easier to choose the best option for a smooth and reduced risk operation.
- Water quality monitoring and early warning on pollution/bad quality cases to reduce health-threatening events.
- Augmented reality: Reaches where SCADA does not get with virtual sensors and network wide monitoring.
- Integration with Schneider Electric and third party SCADA systems