PRO/II Process Engineering
PRO/II Process Engineering optimizes plant performance by improving process design and operational analysis and performing engineering studies. Designed to perform rigorous heat and material balance calculations for a wide range of chemical processes, PRO/II Process Engineering offers a wide variety of thermodynamic models to virtually every industry. PRO/II Process Engineering is cost effective, thereby decreasing both capital and operating costs.
PRO/II is now available via the cloud in addition to the traditional on-premise access method. Our cloud access has not only many benefits over on-premise access but also over other products with cloud access due to platform technology developed with simulation users in mind.
- A secure user access control that allows the administrator to add & delete users or edit privileges as needed
- Simplify IT Overhead with the use of the product on pure on-demand cloud machines via a secure URL with no need for installation
- Seamless maintenance with new versions available as soon as they are released
- Flexible Usage and Pricing with SaaS business model based on minimum usage subscription and flexible, incremental usage credits
- Computer-Based introductory training included