Operator Training Simulators (OTS)
Operator Training Simulators (OTS) are advanced computer-based training tools that help give operators the skills they need to run a process or plant. Operators learn how to manage a refinery in this virtual control room through the use of a DYNSIM Dynamic Simulation model that controls the plant responses. This provides trainees the opportunity to learn how to react appropriately when a similar situation occurs in the actual plant. The use of Schneider Electric's OTS solution enables companies to address challenges before they occur in the real world, which helps them remain competitive in the global economy.
Operator Training Simulators are now available via the cloud in addition to the traditional on-premise access method. Our cloud access has not only many benefits over on-premise access but also over other products with cloud access due to platform technology developed with simulation users in mind.
- Increase efficiency due to the ability to adapt to changing needs by scaling up or down the computing power with varying number of machines of instances or simulation templates for engineering test or training scenarios
- A secure user access control that allows the administrator to add & delete users or edit privileges as needed.
- Simplify IT overhead since the product is on pure on-demand cloud machines via a secure URL, new versions available as soon as they are released
- Seamless Collaboration by splitting the content from the product allowing the content, such as simulation models, to be managed easily with file history log in a central repository
- Flexible Usage and Pricing with a pure SaaS business model based on hourly usage